Friday, November 30, 2012

Buckeye Perfection


Everyone expected Urban Meyer to have a solid first season as the new head coach for the Ohio State Buckeyes, but I don’t think anybody predicted their undefeated season. Their undefeated season included two overtime games and a couple of close matchups, but the majority of Ohio State’s wins came easily. Sadly the Buckeyes won’t be facing undefeated Notre Dame in the BCS National Championship Game due to their postseason ban. I don’t want to dwell on the fact that Ohio State can’t play in a bowl game this year though. I’m extremely proud of my beloved Buckeyes and am already looking forward to the 2013 season! Between their return starters and a remarkable 2013 recruiting class, Ohio State could potentially have another outstanding season!

However, the 2013 football season is still months away which means it is time to shift my attention to basketball season. The Buckeyes may have lost to Duke in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge, but it looks like they will have a promising season.

With the success of the football program this season and the potentially successful basketball season, there is no better time to show off your Buckeye pride! I let everyone know who I’m rooting for with Ohio State gear from Buckeyes Planet. Checkout some of my favorite products I have gotten from them: 

Ohio State Hat

Ohio State Shirt

Ohio State Jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment